Coaching Signatures Accreditation Programme
Becoming an Accredited Coaching Signatures Supervisor (ACSS) will enable you to use the unique Coaching Signatures Profile® (CSP) to help you build your supervision offering and business practice to clients, be they coaches or people development practitioners from all professional contexts.
Taster Sessions are available for those wishing to experience the Coaching Signature Profile® before training as an Accredited Coaching Signatures Supervisor.
Who is this Accreditation most suitable for?
- Experienced Coaches
- Coaching Supervisors
Please contact Patti Stevens directly if you would like to know more or to discuss your requirements. We work with both independent practitioners and corporate clients and will be pleased to explore any group training arrangements you may have.
Details of ACCS Programme
Coaching Signatures Supervisor Accreditation training now being offered as a web-based programme.
About this flexible web-based ACSS Programme
The ACSS programme is now running as five 1.5 hourly web based sessions delivered by Patti Stevens via skype as an alternative to the existing two-day face-to-face programme.
There is the opportunity as part of the programme for you to profile and deliver a coaching signatures supervision session to your own client after session 3 for reflection/supervision in session 4.
On completion of this accreditation programme, you will be able to offer your supervisees and clients:
- Identification, analyses and insight of their unique ‘self’ coaching signature
- Identification, analyses and insight into what ‘coaching postures’ they use with their clients
- A dynamic framework and shared language to develop, monitor & evaluate their coaching practice
- Appropriate interventions using alternative ‘coaching postures’
- A more self-aware and reflexive way of ‘being’ and working with clients
You will also have access to the CSP online platform and be able to:
- Set up and manage your supervisees and clients using the CSP website
- Create unique CSP Reports
- Generate ongoing CSP analyses for reflective and reflexive practice and journalising
Once accredited you will also automatically become a member of the ACSS Community of Practice.
Experiencing the CSP
In preparation for this programme, there will be an opportunity to complete your own Coaching Signatures Profile® (CSP) and receive supervision feedback.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com to find out more.